Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Change

First I apologize for not providing an update in a while. I haven't really been all that busy, except for getting a little behind in my studies this term due to a jury duty assignment last week.

Jury duty took three days out of my week, caused me to reschedule a training event, and pretty much putting we well behind the eight ball in regards to school.

Now I'm trying to catch up, have a lot of reading to do, and it just does not seem as if I have enough time.

I'll get through it though. I always tend to find a way to catch up, get things done, and complete the mission.

In other news. . .

This country has made history by electing the first African-American President. I'm not a huge supporter of hyphenated American's, but this is something that this country clearly needed to get over and put behind us.

We need to come together and embrace the challenges that lay ahead. As an aviation professional who has been extremely disappointed with how the last eight years have gone I'm excited to see what the future holds. More importantly I'm excited to see how a pro-labor executive, along with a Democratic controlled Congress can bring to evening the playing field that exists between Management and Labor.

Here is to our future as aviation professionals. Now let's get to work. . .

No comments: