Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life on reserve

Is fine.

I get to sit at home an enjoy my new toy.



What a transformation the office has taken. Got rid of the old 17inch CRT monitor that took up about half of the desk space. Now this thing is mounted to the wall, and a load of free space is available on the desk for various stuff - like school, or work.

It's great.

Also, picked up a new hard drive - 320gigs worth to store music, videos, movies, and pictures. This computers been in the need for a slight upgrade for a while.

Both of these two things were birthday presents that I ended up picking up from the various cash and check gifts I've received.

But anyway - Reserve. . .

Went on call yesterday, and no phone call whatsoever (yet). I stay on call through Sunday. I'm hoping they call, because honestly I need to fly and build some more time just in case my company joins the "Furlough" club. Only time will tell.

No comments: